Library Services Update During Closure
Posted on Monday March 16, 2020 at 11:52AM
Important Update - Tuesday, March 17th at 8pm
With the changes put in place by AHS late this afternoon, the Lac La Biche County Libraries is suspending all pick up services at our main branch until further notice. Staff will still be onsite to help with electronic resources over the phone.
Library Members can call the main branch at 780-623-7467 to arrange an appointment for the following services:
• To pick up holds,
• Accept the return of games, kits & box loans, and
• Pick up local materials as per arranged.
Please use our doorbell to let us know you are here and then staff will allow you access to the foyer to pick up your order which will already be checkout out, bagged and ready to go. A hand sanitizing station will be at the door and we will ask everyone to use it before grabbing their items.
If there are any changes to this service, we will post notices on social media and our website. Thank you for your understanding.
Author: Lac La Biche County Libraries
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Library Programs
- RighT at Home – Growing Things
- Curbside Pickup – Starting June 1st
- What's Going on at LLBCL – May 25th Edition
- RighT at Home – Happy Birthday
- What's Going on at LLBCL – May 19th Edition
- RighT at Home - On the Water
- What's Going on at LLBCL – May 11th Edition
- RighT at Home – Sound and Music