Lac La Biche County Libraries Plan of Service Survey
Posted on Monday August 26, 2019 at 02:14PM
Lac La Biche County Library Board is in the process of developing its 5 Year Plan of Service for submission to Alberta Municipal Affairs. We will be holding community input sessions for the public on Monday, March 16th but we wish to gather as much feedback as possible. To that end we invite you to contribute on or before Monday, March 2nd 2020. Click here to complete the survey.
Please note that all responses are strictly anonymous and feel free to share this link with fellow community members. Thank you for taking the time to help us create a plan that supports your community needs.
Author: Lac La Biche County Libraries
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Library Programs
- What's Going on at LLBCL Sept 16th Edition
- What's Going on at LLBCL Sept 9th Edition
- What's Going on at LLBCL Sept 3rd Edition
- Closed Monday, Sept. 2nd - Labour Day
- What's Going on at LLBCL Aug 26th Edition
- What's Going on at LLBCL
- 13 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do with Your FREE Library Card